Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Greetings from the Honorable Connolly - Member of Congress, 11th District, Virginia

.






December 18, 2010
Voice of Vietnamese Americans
3835 Prince William Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031


Dear Friends,

Please accept my very best wishes for a joyous holiday season!

At this time of the year, I give thanks for all of my friends throughout Northern Virginia with whom I have worked to achieve our shared goals. The Vietnamese-American community is an important and vibrant segment of our community and one that enriches the lives of all. During the course of my years of public service, I have come to know many of you individually, and I look forward to strengthening our friendship and bond.

I treasure our relationship and pledge to continue to be your partner as we work towards full equality and human rights for all.

Happy Holidays and may 2011 be filled with prosperity, health, and good fortune.
Sincerely,



Gerald E. Connolly
Member of Congress
ll,th in District, Virginia




.

No comments:

Post a Comment